SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are looking to get new cell phones. <p>We really like the LG env3. But volvo has not tested it yet. They have tested the env and env2 (both tested well), but not the env3 or envTouch. <p>Has anyone done any testing or actually own an env3 and know how it does synching with the bluetooth and how many of the features are usable?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Re: LG env3 synch/bluetooth compatibility (gooseewo)

If no one here has the answer, then you might want to post this in the General FWD forum - I would assume that other current Volvo models have the same hands-free Bluetooth system, and the owner base of XC60 is pretty small yet.<p>FWIW, my HTC Touch Pro (WM = Windows Mobile 6.x phone) does connect to the XC60, but there is a very long delay during the WM "Voice Tag Dialing" procedure, often followed by a lost connection for a couple of seconds at the beginning of the phone call. In other words, it does work but the user experience is a little frustrating.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: LG env3 synch/bluetooth compatibility (jhalbert)

Thanks for the info. Right after I posted it here I started to think the technical forum would probably we the better place to post this question.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts