SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im about 16 digits away from ordering two "Swedespeed" stickers for the little quarter window on my s40. I want to see not only those on cars but maybe some evolve stickers, moose stickers, and maybe even some custom stuff....

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Re: Lets see some stickers! (mad matt)

Nice Background ... Mad Matt ,personally never thought of taking pics of the Volvo while visiting dead realitives
, but admit adds a touch of mysteria http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

so ... here's a few pics of my stickers.

here's SVEN and SVENJA Moose

here's a pic that shows the famous Prancing Moose on the Fenders, along with Evolve , Eurosporttuning, a moose over the Evolve sticker and Swedespeed.com....

·
Registered
2,672 Posts

(H&R sticker... took it off again, wasn't really satisfied with the looks...)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Re: (BtownVolvo)

Here are a few of mine that I like:

Sorry guys, didn't mean to make it so large

Modified by locutist at 8:20 PM 5-8-2009

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
I need some good sticker ideas fellas...it needs to be a word or image that can go over the 3rd brake light area, since I have my headliner out now is a perfect time to throw a sticker in there so when I break people behind me see the outline. Currently thinking of Nixon, as I have collected 200-300 of their watches, but I am not sure I want to put a non-volvo/car sticker on...ideas? Thanks guys!

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Re: (carreragt7)

Quote, originally posted by carreragt7 »
I need some good sticker ideas fellas...it needs to be a word or image that can go over the 3rd brake light area, since I have my headliner out now is a perfect time to throw a sticker in there so when I break people behind me see the outline. Currently thinking of Nixon, as I have collected 200-300 of their watches, but I am not sure I want to put a non-volvo/car sticker on...ideas? Thanks guys!

I like (not esp. the slogan, but the idea of placing it in the middle of the front lip)

--> sorry for my impatient broad hint

(front lip, front lip, front lip
)

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
LOL. I wish I had just one or two of you guys living near me so we could work on this stuff together, I get swamped with everything I am trying to do. The front lip will be worth the wait.

I do like that idea for a sticker placement!

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Re: (V50_T5)

yeah, try with MR sweden motorsports... 'cause it's their car... at least they built it

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.