SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Lets bring back the Wasaga meet for 2010

15K views 60 replies 20 participants last post by  swedespeed13 
#1 ·
OK, so after two awesome years of Wasaga, it all fizzled last year.

Anyone up for a little CPR to revive the meet for 2010? How about April 17?

UPDATE
The meet is happeneing on April 17th. Those taking the 'scenic route / Volvo caravan drive' will be meeting at the Futureshop parking lot at Airport Rd and Queen st.

The actual address for the Futureshop parking lot is 9145 Airport Road.
GPS coordinates are 43.747126, -79.699523 meetup time will be 9:30 am (ish) and we will depart at 10:00 am
link to google map

At the other end, the address is 'Wasaga Beach area 1' (entrance at Mosley st and Spruce st)
GPS coordinates are 44.53169,-80.012661 (or just enter them into google maps as your destination)
like so

Travel time via hwy 7 and hwy 18 is about 2 hours to Wasaga; so we should arrive at the beach parking lot at noon.
route

Modified by ss60 at 8:36 AM 4-10-2010

See less See more
#54 ·
Re: (DevolvR)

Nice to see all you guys again. Nothin like having a truely Canadian meet (i.e. extra cold weather). Good to GB again too - glad you were encouraged man.

#55 ·
Re: (ss60)

Quote, originally posted by ss60 »
Nice to see all you guys again. Nothin like having a truely Canadian meet (i.e. extra cold weather). Good to GB again too - glad you were encouraged man.

http://********************/smile/emthup.gif http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

Had a great time, wish the turnout was better, perhaps we should do a part 2 later this summer?

Henry

#57 ·
Heya Volvo fly Girl, you wouldn't happen to be the owner of the TiGrey S40 that's always parked on McNichol and Kennedy by some factory/company there? I pass by there a couple times last week and saw that car and I thought of your car description..

#58 ·

Quote, originally posted by DevolvR »
Heya Volvo fly Girl, you wouldn't happen to be the owner of the TiGrey S40 that's always parked on McNichol and Kennedy by some factory/company there? I pass by there a couple times last week and saw that car and I thought of your car description..

No that is Gabriel's car. He has BBS on it as well. 05 T5 i beleive is is screen name here.

Henry

#59 ·
Re: (lowenhart)

I totally forgot about this...
great pictures and WOW 5 deg. only, must have being coooolllllllddddd especially with the wind, hopefully the IKEA meet will be better and hope to see you all there.

Quote, originally posted by lowenhart »

No that is Gabriel's car. He has BBS on it as well. 05 T5 i beleive is is screen name here.

Henry

Yes, that is my work place and if anybody around the area wants to grab a bite during lunch time lmk

#61 ·

Damn sorry i missed dont really know alot of peope. im good buddies with rye, ken, and gregg,, v70 R and coral s70, s40, and silver estate monster.

I havet made it out to any meets with my wagon
would have stuck out like a sore thumb my cars alittle old for that crawd but i got those s40 rims
. maybe you seen my old car white 850 5spd with black s40 rims.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.