SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Re: (lowenhart)

The rain goes through Friday night. Sat will be ok.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Re: (ss60)

Just finished lathering up my special girl and hosing her off... The downside is because I spent so much time doing that, I didn't have time to wash the car.

We may get some precip tomorrow, but given that we had 2 years in a row of great conditions I think we can handle it. These are Volvos, after all. They can take it.
It was supposed to be rainy all day up here today, but we got early thunder storms and then mostly sunny. You never know.

I'll head down to the beach some time before noon and put up the Volvo signs I did up for year 1 so you guys know where to turn off and where to park. I'll have one at the park entrance, on the left hand side, and one at the edge of the lot we use, also on the left.

Seeya tomorrow! Drive safe and have a fun trip up.

gb

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Re: (grimmbob)

See you soon GB, I got the cameras all charged up and ready to roll.

Hope everybody remembers to bring their trip snacks, it is a two hour drive.
Although, I'm sure the 'enthusiast' purists amoung us would rather starve to death than ever let food enter their Volvo shrine.

Personally my seats are pretty virgin as far as food goes, but my daughter is along for the trip, so all bets are off.

Modified by ss60 at 11:09 PM 4-16-2010

·
Premium Member
8,711 Posts
Well, spent a good 2 hours today prepping the car. The interior is pretty much clean but I still need to do a final vacuum. The exterior is relatively good, may do a quick wax tomorrow morning before heading out if the weather is good.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing you all. My car is all dressed up for you guys, had a number of pieces rushed out and completed for the car. Although I lost my fog lights

·
Registered
587 Posts
I'll see you guys at the Future Shop parking lot then I'm off to do my errands when you guys leave. Looking forward to meeting you guys... got the cameras ready
. Car's filthy and incomplete but oh well!

BRING IT ON MOTHER NATURE RAWR!!!

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Re: (RBoy8)

some more photo action from the beach:

·
Registered
419 Posts
Thanks for coming up guys, I really enjoyed the day. 5 degrees Celsius; it was COLD!! But the surf was a nice backdrop for the meet, and it was great catching up with old acquaintances and making new ones as well.

Of course now I'm deep in the throes of mod-fever after seeing what you guys have done to your cars... Some really nice stuff!

And props to the Significant Others that attended; there should be an award for that kind of patience.

gb

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Re: (DevolvR)

Nice to see all you guys again. Nothin like having a truely Canadian meet (i.e. extra cold weather). Good to GB again too - glad you were encouraged man.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Re: (ss60)

Quote, originally posted by ss60 »
Nice to see all you guys again. Nothin like having a truely Canadian meet (i.e. extra cold weather). Good to GB again too - glad you were encouraged man.

http://********************/smile/emthup.gif http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

Had a great time, wish the turnout was better, perhaps we should do a part 2 later this summer?

Henry

·
Registered
159 Posts

http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

Nice PIX!!

·
Premium Member
8,711 Posts
Heya Volvo fly Girl, you wouldn't happen to be the owner of the TiGrey S40 that's always parked on McNichol and Kennedy by some factory/company there? I pass by there a couple times last week and saw that car and I thought of your car description..

·
Registered
1,368 Posts

Quote, originally posted by DevolvR »
Heya Volvo fly Girl, you wouldn't happen to be the owner of the TiGrey S40 that's always parked on McNichol and Kennedy by some factory/company there? I pass by there a couple times last week and saw that car and I thought of your car description..

No that is Gabriel's car. He has BBS on it as well. 05 T5 i beleive is is screen name here.

Henry

·
Registered
497 Posts
Re: (lowenhart)

I totally forgot about this...
great pictures and WOW 5 deg. only, must have being coooolllllllddddd especially with the wind, hopefully the IKEA meet will be better and hope to see you all there.

Quote, originally posted by lowenhart »

No that is Gabriel's car. He has BBS on it as well. 05 T5 i beleive is is screen name here.

Henry

Yes, that is my work place and if anybody around the area wants to grab a bite during lunch time lmk

41 - 60 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.