SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I want to replace the license plate bulbs on my 2009 S60 AWD with LED Bulbs, I think I may have purchased the wrongs ones as they don't fit. Does anyone have any recommendations aside from IPD?

Thanks!!!!

·
Registered
505 Posts
look in your owners manual...find out what type of bulb it is...search superbrightleds.com

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Good Amazon/Ebay ones to get are from Opt7, JDM-AStar, or Genessi. All of those I've good success with LED bulb wise.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here's your best source... whatever package/combo of LEDs you need he's got the. I have the full set in both ethe R and the 2.5T

http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthread.php?207262-2001-S60-V70-LED-interior-light-kit!
Thanks everyone, and thanks rhmorris for the link to this thread. I ended up getting the ones from Eurosport Tuning and they look great! Does anyone have any recommendations for Headlight/Foglight replacements? Looking for the brightest/clearest white I can get.

Before:

After:

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Definitely HID for low-beam headlight. High-beam you want to leave as halogen, unless you find an exceptional LED solution. HID takes time to warm up and come to usable status, thus why you don't want HID for high-beams. Fog lights, you can go bright halogen, HID or LED. If going halogen, I wouldn't go higher than stock wattage bulbs as higher wattage means more heat generated and then the risk of melting the reflectors, housing or wires can come into play.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Thanks everyone, and thanks rhmorris for the link to this thread. I ended up getting the ones from Eurosport Tuning and they look great! Does anyone have any recommendations for Headlight/Foglight replacements? Looking for the brightest/clearest white I can get.

+1 on EST. I got the LED license plate bulbs w their EST Sport Catback!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts