SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
10 superflux LEDs in parallel with a switch...test project for my C30...eventually. Kid likes it, Mom dislikes the $40 investment for when McQueen is sold for larger vehicle.

/Volumes/Burris RAID Set 1/b. Pictures/Cortland/h. 2009/Lightening McQueen/IMG_0126.JPG
/Volumes/Burris RAID Set 1/b. Pictures/Cortland/h. 2009/Lightening McQueen/IMG_0129.JPG

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: LED DRLs on McQueen (Shomare)

Yep - next project is the F-150 truck (Fisher Price) he wants when we arrive to our next duty station. Told him he has to sell McQueen to get the truck - gonna pimp the truck out with large LED bulbs, front and rear. You have any idea where to get more powerful electric motors?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: LED DRLs on McQueen (JACB)

OBTW - just received the K&N Typhoon for my C30. Gonna crack open a beer and and some nuts tomorrow night...watch out Autobahn!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: LED DRLs on McQueen (carreragt7)

It's done. 4.5 hours, a lot of wrestling and wrangling, but it's done. I have one of the "tubes" open - no carbon filter vacuum hose. I saw somewhere in the forum how someone contained it - I gotta search.
Started her up and no
lights came on...
Tomorrow I shall Romp on it.

Carreragt7- notice any acceleration gain?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.