SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Very cool! This is EXACTLY what I've thought about somehow trying to do (though I never would actually as I have no skills in that area ;) ). This is what they should have done OEM on the last few years to update the XC90 a bit, rather than just the LED DRL's replacing the lower fogs.

I didn't even think to look if someone had a plug and play solution for this already.

Looks top notch and like it should work like it came from the factory with very minor installation, but I know nothing of the company or their products.

I'll also be interested to see if anyone chimes in with some experience.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I've seen it on someone's XC90 in my town, so it looked quite nice in real, that's why I'm wondering about that

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've installed this in my SUV. Mine was made in China, so the fit and finish though good, was not excellent. I had it installed for me and no problems so far.

I was told there's 2 modes. One is just drl, the other also has indicator mode.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have been looking at that one as well. Was hoping they were going to come out with a satin finish vs the chrome. They stated they had nothing in the works at this point

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
You could probably sand down the chrome with fine sand paper to achieve a satin finish. Lost of people in the R forum do that with the chrome mirror caps to make them look like brushed aluminum.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts