SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

I've decided to move on to a new chapter in my automotive ownership and have sold my 2013 S60. I wanted to say thanks to everyone on this forum for the informative discussions and entertaining dialogue that helped better inform my Volvo ownership and modding decisions. It was a pleasant surprise to see how civilized internet auto forums can be, having come previously from Audi and Subaru owner's forums where flame wars were an almost daily occurrence.

Best wishes to all in your Volvo adventures. I loved owning the S60 and am extremely glad that this distinct and unique brand continues to offer automotive choices that are so different from the mainstream brands. I am in no rush to get into electric cars but I can see myself coming back to Volvo/Polestar when that day comes. Where they seem to be going with Polestar has me very interested.

I'll be posting up in the Classifieds section pretty soon with regards to some parts I have for sale from my S60 (19" x 8" ET 42 BBS CK wheels with 235/35 ZR19 Continental ExtremeContact UHP A/S and tire pressure sensors, various chassis braces and IPD aluminum skid plate, Weathertech mats) if anyone is interested.

Best regards,

Allwe'lldrive.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Glad you enjoyed the ownership of your Volvo. This forum is indeed civilized and very helpful.
What did you replace it with?
I can see myself in this position a year from now.

·
Registered
603 Posts
We will miss you here and hope you will ride safe moving on ;-)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Glad you enjoyed the ownership of your Volvo. This forum is indeed civilized and very helpful.
What did you replace it with?
I can see myself in this position a year from now.
After 15 years of owning AWD cars I decided to pivot in another direction. I bought a 2018 BMW M2. I figured this could be the last solely ICE-powered car I purchase, so I needed to choose well! Lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts