SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just completed our interior leather conversion for a customer's 2007 Sonic Blue S60R. He wanted genuine Volvo Atacama interior, but we introduced him to own version of "Atacama". Here are some pictures I took yesterday while it was sunny. Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Looks great!!!

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
Looks great! IS that synthetic leather? Looks way too uniform for it being real.
And how much does this cost, and how long would it take? IF it's somewhat reasonable, I might take a trip down to you guys and have my car done ;)

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
That looks amazing! Depending on the price difference to OEM this looks like the way to go.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Wow, that looks Amazing! I would love that in my Black Sapphire SR.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I would also be interested if the price is reasonable. I'm starting to get frustrated with my too-easily-stained gobi.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yup looks good. is it just dyed?
No, we actually install all new custom leather skins on the original seats.

Looks great! IS that synthetic leather? Looks way too uniform for it being real.
And how much does this cost, and how long would it take? IF it's somewhat reasonable, I might take a trip down to you guys and have my car done ;)
We use 100% genuine leather. Pricing is $2599.99, and can take up to 2-3 weeks to complete the swap. We could also receive spare seats and prep them to reduce lead times.
http://www.vivaperformance.com/custom-leather-interior-s60r/

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Looks pretty good! The texture makes it a little more matte than true Atacama and the color a bit lighter (less deep orange) but it's a very close substitute. Also interested in pricing for when my Atacama finally wears out.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Very nice, great to have an option. For me personally though I like the red leather on your webpage better.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Very nice, great to have an option. For me personally though I like the red leather on your webpage better.
Literally hundreds of color options are available! We have a customer with an Electric Silver S60R, and I am trying to convince him to do a dark brown interior, similar in color to the "Cacao Brown" of the C70...

·
Premium Member
10,797 Posts
Literally hundreds of color options are available! We have a customer with an Electric Silver S60R, and I am trying to convince him to do a dark brown interior, similar in color to the "Cacao Brown" of the C70...

Don't tempt my George!

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Thank you for presenting the community with an option - I know we are few in number, comparatively.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I do recall a previous thread that you mentioned that other options were available. It is very nice to be supported. IMO Electric silver lends itself to blues/greens well, brown would look cool too.

The Nordcap on my car is still in great shape so I'm just dreaming, but if I was buying I'd be torn between a basic red (like on your webpage), see how close we could get to Azure Turquise (a la 1960's GM), or a very warm rich shade of tan/light brown.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts