SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

So I have a 2001 V70XC and about a week ago I started to notice that the rug in the driver side was wet, i thought I had brought water on my shoes and wet it but I dried and it appeared again. Another thing I could notice is that some radiator fluid is missing.
Could it be the heating system or part of if?
If so could you help me find it so I can do it myself.
Thank you in advance!
Andre

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Water in driverside foot well is a common sign of clogged sunroof drain. Or at least that was the symptom and cause in the case of my car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Water in driverside foot well is a common sign of clogged sunroof drain. Or at least that was the symptom and cause in the case of my car.
I appreciate your reply but I don't think that it's the cause.
I heard that the heating system could cause it too, my sunroof looks brand new, and it hasn't been raining where I live...
I just dont know what to check because I don't have any diagram. I hope you guys can help me.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I appreciate your reply but I don't think that it's the cause.
I heard that the heating system could cause it too, my sunroof looks brand new, and it hasn't been raining where I live...
I just dont know what to check because I don't have any diagram. I hope you guys can help me.
Sorry, gotcha. sounds like Antherzoll is on the chase...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Having the same issue and had my heater core replaced last June. My guess is the tech cut corners and tried to reuse the o rings..... Going by the mechanic this afternoon and will update

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
could be issues with windshield side rubber trim aswell, they develop cracks and fail to seal, at least thats what was wrong with my S80... a little bit of silicone to help channel water over the cowel and into the drains then it went away

1 - 7 of 7 Posts