SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This Saturday - May 5th from 11am to 5pm.
I'm heading over at some point for a couple of runs.

http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124584

After last year's hugely successful dyno day to benefit Mike Bartuski (Bartsuki!) we have been asked to hold another open house and dyno day. We've decided to work with the guys that have put on the Cystic Fibrosis Benefit Car show for the last 10 years to help a great cause and to give you guys a great event!

Like last year we will have both the AWD Mustang dyno and the 2WD DynoJet running from 9am till 5pm giving you a great chance to see what your car really makes at the wheels for a greatly reduced price.

$40 for 2 pulls on the 2 wheel drive dyno.
$60 for 2 pulls on the AWD dyno.

We will have food on location to feed your bellies and quench your thirst while you watch some great cars spin the rollers. Come dyno, hang out, shoot some pictures, and enjoy a great day with proceeds to benefit a great cause.

We will be taking reservations to run in a similar fashion to last year where we took a $10 deposit via paypal. ( [email protected] ) The remaining amount can be paid the day of the dyno day before you run. We will again operate on a first come first serve basis so get here early to run or to watch those that are.
Last year we dynoed over 80 cars in 8 hours and we still had guys that didn't get to run so don't wait until the last minute to try to get in some runs. Reserve ASAP.

When making your deposit please remember to include what type of car you have and your message forum screen name in the comments box so we can keep it organized.

·
Registered
174 Posts
When is this? I live 5 minutes from rt. let me know I'll definitely go and dyno my car

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When is this? I live 5 minutes from rt. let me know I'll definitely go and dyno my car
this saturday May 5th from 11am - 5pm.
i edited the orginal post to add the date.
I plan on going around noon.
if you click the link you can see where to send deposit to secure dyno runs if you want. great price 2 runs for $40 (2wd), $60 (AWD).....

·
Registered
174 Posts
Ok I'll definitely go then. You have an s40?

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
V50

·
Registered
174 Posts
Oh damn,did you go to north penn?

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No. I actually live in NJ but work in Landsdale.
I go to R/T for suspension work/alignments and have used their dyno in the past.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Oh ok then, well either way I'm trying to go around 12

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cool. that will give me a chance to see your intake setup.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Ok sounds good I'll be there around noon then

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Ugh, this would be so cool to go to...just to see your cars. Too bad I never have any free time.
Hey, at least you have the option to go if you want to. I'd love to go get my car on the dyno there and hang out with you guys, but it's 800 kms / 9 hours away for me :(

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ugh, this would be so cool to go to...just to see your cars. Too bad I never have any free time.
Spuds - you live in landsdale! you have zero excuse not to swing by! want to see the eibach drop on your 40 in person to compare to my 50. they have food vendor too so take the family over for lunch! hahahaha

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
due to weather my son's baseball game was pushed from 9am to 11am. will be at R/T ~ 2pm

·
Registered
104 Posts
Haha, I know, I'm close. Not as close as Bribeiro though, I'm probably 15 minutes from R/T. The car is so dirty and there's not much to see, but I'll try to stop by.

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My son and i got there around 12:30 just in time to see/hear an LS1 swapped RHD Zenki do a couple pulls. thing was loud as @#[email protected]
I got on the AWD dyno around 1ish and had 2 pulls. both were pretty identical.
numbers are at the wheels:
250 AWHP 333 #ft torque
2nd pull was a hair lower 249 / 325 IIRC.
Car is a serious torque monster.
will scan the slip later as it's in my glovebox at the minute.

For reference...guy with a chipped A6 went after me and did 255 AWHP / 260 #ft torque.

Had my 6 year old with me so we couldn't stay long and bugged out for some mandatory cinco de mayo taco bell @ 2:15.

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
Sounds like it was a pretty cool time! Your setup is close to mine so I'm guessing I'm probably around similar numbers...

Is there an official or unofficial OEM WHP for our cars (both FWD and AWD)?
It would be interesting for comparison sakes!

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks. did he do any runs?
Manny was itching to leave. Apparently watching cars do dyno pulls is boring for my 6 year old.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts