SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am attending tomorrow's https://m1concourse.com/ LaFontaine Volvo track day event in Pontiac, Michigan.

Anyone else from swedespeed attending?

I'll post up a pic or two, heard they will have food, some new Volvo models in a garage and "thrill rides" with a professional driver in the track cars which are Hellcats and Vipers. Should be a fun father / son night for me, I've been wanting to see the place.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The event was really great. I highly recommend if you ever get an opportunity to go to the M1 concourse DO IT. I took my dad, they had valet service for parking. We checked in, signed a waiver, had nice appitizers and open bar! We then put on helmets and did a ride a long in Challengers Hellcats. Two hot laps that really blow you away with the crazy speed they take corners and how fast acceleration and braking are. It was so fun, I wish I could have met someone from this forum. I think I was the only one with a XC40 there. They had several new vehicles, a S90, V90, XC90, a few other models, and a Ford GT in their garage. This garage was big and impressive, two stories, a full kitchen, bathrooms, a four post lift... I bet it could hold 6-8 cars.

Thank you LaFontaine, I feel like family now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts