SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys so as some of you know I'm trying to kit my S60 T6 out to look a bit more "sporty" I'm having a really tough time finding any aftermarket or OEM wing / spoiler options... does anyone have any leads??

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok so I tried to instal the 2018 style spoiler. It fits....kinda...sorta..

Not sure if I'm crazy about it but it's a step I the right direction. What are your thoughts. I might keep it on for a bit see if it grows on me...

·
Registered
917 Posts
Ok so I tried to instal the 2018 style spoiler. It fits....kinda...sorta..

Not sure if I'm crazy about it but it's a step I the right direction. What are your thoughts. I might keep it on for a bit see if it grows on me...

Thumbs down!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks! The problem is there not alot of option out there. I might just have to custom make it myself... this is an option. But looks too JDM fast and furious

·
Registered
226 Posts
^I’d say yes... but I’d be really surprised if it actually fits...

·
Registered
439 Posts
I think the problem with most rear spoilers is that they don’t really add any function and they always look like an afterthought instead of something that was designed to enhance performance and look like it was designed to be there.

Maybe a suspension upgrade that gives the vehicle a better stance and improves handling?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I think the problem with most rear spoilers is that they don’t really add any function and they always look like an afterthought instead of something that was designed to enhance performance and look like it was designed to be there.

Maybe a suspension upgrade that gives the vehicle a better stance and improves handling?
Definitely needs to be lowered and when I'll be adding my 20s the car will forsure have a better stance. But I guess I like spoilers because all my cars had them, maybe its habit for me...

·
Registered
226 Posts
I like em too... but for this car I think I’d prefer a lip spoiler like the one that came with my 2012 RD...

·
Registered
824 Posts
I don't think additional spoilers improve the look of the SPA S60 at all, since the spoiler is essentially already "built-in" into the trunk lid. Honestly, whomever was in charge of the S60 rear design has missed the mark, IMHO - could have been much more attractive, especially considering how great the front looks. Many people I talked to said that the S60 backside is "too wide and angular".

1 - 20 of 20 Posts