SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Everyone,

My name is Jason VanGorden and I'm the Volvo Product Manager here at FCP. It's been a great Summer and I wanted to personally let you all know that today we're running a sale on our site. 5% off the entire site or 10% off any order over $199. Just use the codes "laborday5" or "laborday10". And as always all of your orders come with our Lifetime Warranty, Free Shipping over $49, and Unlimited Returns. Now's a great time to stock up on parts and supplies for the upcoming colder months while saving some cash at the same time. Take advantage of this offer before it's too late!

Check it out now at fcpeuro.com

5% off the entire site use code: laborday5
10% off $199+ use code: laborday10

Sale ends Monday at Midnight ET. Have a great holiday!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Thanks For the heads up and for the saLe!

I have an ELEVATE sway bar in my cart right now. Any chance you can provide insight on how it compares to the IPD? Seems like they're both 25mm.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Purchased the elevate bar. Not sure when I would have a chance to since I'm on a business trip so I went ahead and got it.

·
Banned
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oakley, I've had numerous people switch from the IPD bar to the Elevate and have been happy with the results. Thanks for your order!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Oakley, I've had numerous people switch from the IPD bar to the Elevate and have been happy with the results. Thanks for your order!
Sounds good, but the above poster is right, let's PM to resolve? Sending PM your way.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Jason handled this like a champ and resolved my issue. Will definitely be purchasing froM FCP in the future. Thanks JaSon!

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Just out of curiosity, why would anybody switch from the ipd bar to the elevate bar? They seem to be equivalent except one is forged and the other is welded. The biggest benefit I can see would be the bushings with zerk fittings for lubrication, but you can get those separately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts