SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
I am looking to get this roof box but on your website it say pick up only 32296385. Can this be shipped? Will this work to transport skis?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2022 XC60 B6 Inscription
194 Posts
@rileyvolvo For xc60, does this cover only the cargo area, or also the back seats when folded flat?

·
Registered
856 Posts
I do not see the Polestar tune on any dealer's accessories web page. Has Volvo discontinued this?

Also, I am trying to purchase the windshield sun screen (Part No. 316559984) and the Plastic Luggage Compartment Mat (Part No. 31659469). If I do the orders separately, the shipping charge for the mat is $21.35 and for the sun screen is $13.95. But, if I combine both items into one order, the shipping is $300!! What's going on?

Also, do you offer free shipping after a certain price point?

Reactions: kpow

·
Registered
268 Posts
I do not see the Polestar tune on any dealer's accessories web page. Has Volvo discontinued this?

Also, I am trying to purchase the windshield sun screen (Part No. 316559984) and the Plastic Luggage Compartment Mat (Part No. 31659469). If I do the orders separately, the shipping charge for the mat is $21.35 and for the sun screen is $13.95. But, if I combine both items into one order, the shipping is $300!! What's going on?

Also, do you offer free shipping after a certain price point?
For the XC90, you need to search "SoftwareKit3". I got mine! For other models, it's kit1, 2, etc...

·
Registered
2016 Volvo XC90 R-Design T6 AWD Polestar
62 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
I'm currently getting installed!! Woo hoo! FYI, need to pay for 30 mins labor they say.

EDIT: No labor charge. This was $591 out the door (including CT tax). This was an incredibly positive experience for me at this dealership (Riley Volvo). The people there were also super nice. They also had a few very nice desk areas for customers (not to mention the beverage area) which enabled me to be super productive. Nice dealership!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts