SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Gang,

If you visit www.laautoshow.com, you will find Volvo Cars has a "North American" launch planned. Anyone have an idea as to what this might be? The only products not sold here that US hasn't seen before is the V40/V40 Cross Country or the V60. Thought I guess this could be a media trick and this could be the first show for the S60 T5 AWD. Thoughts?

T

·
Registered
7,476 Posts
Hey Gang,

If you visit www.laautoshow.com, you will find Volvo Cars has a "North American" launch planned. Anyone have an idea as to what this might be? The only products not sold here that US hasn't seen before is the V40/V40 Cross Country or the V60. Thought I guess this could be a media trick and this could be the first show for the S60 T5 AWD. Thoughts?

T
XC60 plug-in hybrid or a line of i4s...

Either way I would be happy...

Edit...

Where did you find the info? I cannot see any launches for Volvo

·
Official VCNA Account
66 Posts
We will have the S60 Polestar Concept at the LA Auto Show!

·
Registered
558 Posts
We will have the S60 Polestar Concept at the LA Auto Show!
So this is your unveiling??? We've all seen this car, give us something "new". COME ON!

·
Registered
415 Posts
So this is your unveiling??? We've all seen this car, give us something "new". COME ON!

Now now, let us not get testy. This means something, other than just a close-up of the S60 Polestar, it means something bigger than that. I believe that the S60 Polestar is a perfect competitor, but are determining if there will be a strong enough demand to bring down the price

·
Registered
558 Posts
Now now, let us not get testy. This means something, other than just a close-up of the S60 Polestar, it means something bigger than that. I believe that the S60 Polestar is a perfect competitor, but are determining if there will be a strong enough demand to bring down the price
This is a one off car for someone (Jay Leno?) who has deep pockets and wanted another toy. No one will every think of Volvo as a competitor to BMW's M or MB AMG.

Us out here that have to sell Volvo's are dying on the vine. Trying answering customers questions about the direction of this company. Fuel mileage, diesel, hybrid, death of the C30, C70, S40, and V50. All of our competitors are doing things and moving forward while Volvo is floundering with no direction. This is really frustrating.

Get some balls and get us the V60, V40, XC40, XC60 hybrid, diesel, anything to bring customers into the showroom!!!!

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Nice!

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk while on the toilet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts