SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

· Premium Member
9,296 Posts
Re: ([email protected])

Quote, originally posted by [email protected] »
It's not a photochop, it's a new car. Check out the L.A. Auto Show gallery here.....

http://www.swedespeed.com/gall...Volvo
WOW they moved those wheels way out. Looks awful (MHO) - kind of like a Durango from this angle.

BTW, what's the point of supercharging it for a show if they don't open the d*mn hood?

Tom.

· Premium Member
39,087 Posts
Re: ([email protected])

Quote, originally posted by [email protected] »
It's not a photochop, it's a new car. Check out the L.A. Auto Show gallery here.....

http://www.swedespeed.com/gall...Volvo

The car exists. They built a second one for the L.A. Auto Show. The reason it looks a bit odd in coloring is probably because they dialed up the yellow in photoshop. That tends to happen when you do that.

As for the rim lip.... who says you can't swap out the wheels?

-George

I wonder if that Yellow XC90 was a Silver in its "previous life" like the Red one was...

Yannis

· Premium Member
9,296 Posts
Re: (Mr. P)

Quote, originally posted by Mr. P »
I'm surprised they found room under the hood for a supercharger.
Me too. But then again they haven't opened it to show anyone yet. Hey maybe it's in the passenger's footwell!

Tom.

· Registered
1,812 Posts
Re: (tmtalpey)

The pictures of the yellow XC90 at the actual show has its side mouldings color coded, the ones of the car which look similar to that of the red XC90 which I believe are simply photoshoped have non-color coded side mouldings, just like the red XC90.

And to think I wasn't that good at spot the difference back in playschool!

· Registered
10,051 Posts
Re: (Barry)

Quote, originally posted by Barry »
The pictures of the yellow XC90 at the actual show has its side mouldings color coded, the ones of the car which look similar to that of the red XC90 which I believe are simply photoshoped have non-color coded side mouldings, just like the red XC90.

And to think I wasn't that good at spot the difference back in playschool!

An amazing Photoshop I must say..

Here some proof...

· Registered
10,051 Posts
Re: (M Knuckle)

Quote, originally posted by M Knuckle »
Wow! You guys need some hobbies, or some girlfriends or something.

Hm... Hobbies...

Girlfriends..

I don't think my wife will be to happy with the last choice.. I don't know how both sons would respond..

· Registered
55 Posts
Re: (Mr. P)

Quote, originally posted by Mr. P »
I'm surprised they found room under the hood for a supercharger.

Mr. P
I know, they must have moved it into the passenger seat, and taken out the interior fenders to get a V8 and a decent tranny under the hood then add a roots supercharger and the hood must be up as high as Hummer.

Will the wonders of swedish engineering ever cease.

I'm sure in you architectural line of work, Mr.P, if a client wants a closet, you need to put an extra shed roof on the building.

· Premium Member
39,087 Posts
Re: (tmtalpey)

Quote, originally posted by tmtalpey »

Me too. But then again they haven't opened it to show anyone yet. Hey maybe it's in the passenger's footwell!

Tom.

Well, they are still working at it...I have looked under the hood of the RED XC90 and it is just a sweet-looking regular T6 engine
with just an intercooler upgrade.

Yannis

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.