6,887 Posts
Nice! http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (vsweede40life)

Quote, originally posted by vsweede40life »
sexyness do you like the F1's i think they're gonna be my next set.

I absolutely love the Eagle F1s. I probably will never go back!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Re: (1SOUL)

Have you heard of Fierce made by Goodyear. Apparently (according to a family friend that owns a tire shop), they have the brand's version of the F1 at like a fraction of the cost. All of the tread pattern/composites are the same, the only thing the tire says Fierce instead of Goodyear. I was thinking about picking those up.

·
Registered
9,124 Posts
Re: (NorthernS40)

Looks good, thats my least favorite BBS wheel though. They resemble a stock volvo wheel too much but thats the style for some people.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
thank you sir. very nice. most def need the coils. they do look alittle stock but i still like them.

p.s
for a second i thought someone posted my email in a thread. lol

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
By A/S, do you mean asymmetric or all-season? I have the all-season F1s (205/50R17) on my 17s for winter and they're worn out after about 15 months of on-car time. They got noisy quickly, too. I'd never buy another set of them.

I'll get real winter tires for this coming winter.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: (ForceFed Motorsports)

Quote, originally posted by ForceFed Motorsports »
Looks good, thats my least favorite BBS wheel though. They resemble a stock volvo wheel too much but thats the style for some people.

That is exactly why I love them! I feel that something "too aftermarket" will take away from the vehicle. I wanted everything to look like it belongs on the car. http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: (mattdoc)

Quote, originally posted by mattdoc »
By A/S, do you mean asymmetric or all-season? I have the all-season F1s (205/50R17) on my 17s for winter and they're worn out after about 15 months of on-car time. They got noisy quickly, too. I'd never buy another set of them.

I'll get real winter tires for this coming winter.

By A/S, I mean the All-Seasons. I have had mine for close to 10 months and there isn't that much noise coming from them. I guess it depends on how you drive and how much you drive. I personally have a great experience with it and it is significantly better than the stock Michelins.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts