SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New in box,have not been on the road,had tires mounted and did not like the look,my loss your gain...asking 300+ shipping,or trade for 18"
Thanks for looking,can send pics to email,can't figure out how to post here..sorry
Danno

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Helps if you post pics and basic info like location. Try downloading the free Imgur app to your phone, take a photo with your phone, upload it to Imgur through the app, then copy/ paste the BBC code link to that photo here. Imgur hosts it for free. Super easy and it takes all of 5 minutes to download the app and get your pic hosted and posted. GLWS. Great price btw.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well that's all well and good if you have a phone like that,I'm in Birmingham al. I'm 58 yr old with a flip phone,you can Google the wheels,as mine look exactly like them..the wheels are 17x7 with a73.1 bore so will fit all volvos witk a5x108 lug pattern
Thanks

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Yeah it does make it harder to post pics when you don't have a smart phone. I wasn't trying to be a smart Alec btw, just trying to share what I've learned from years of posting FS ads on car forums to make the process a little easier for you. Your price is very appealing, just saying pics might help expedite the process if you're in a hurry to sell. GLWS

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes that's the ones I have,they are 108x115x17" with a +40 offset and the bore is 73.1.. They are nice wheels never been on the road..thanks for posting the pic for me.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bump,got to get these out of my living room..250+ shipping!!!!!!! Unbelievable deal for new..new..new..custom rims!!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
These are very nice wheels,for any Volvo,there is a set of security lugs for them too,which are 60$ by themselves,I looked at hub rings for my car,they were 10$..
Dress that Volvo up for summer!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts