1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Man. Why weren't these posted last week? GLWS

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Yes. That makes it worse! I am not on the Facebook, so I didn't see them there. I just did the rear shocks with a set of Monroe's the other day. They seem to work well with the lowering springs, but I was seriously considering the Koni Str.t.

Anyway, good luck.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
I have heard good things about the Monroe's with lowering springs and at $60 for a pair, I gave them a shot. They may not last as long as the Bilstein's or Koni's, but I actually like the way they feel. Firmer than the stock shocks, but not crashy. We shall see. Replacing them is simple, so if I don't like them I can always swap them out for something else.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How come your selling the konis? With such low miles?
Hey Dannoman, good question!

Bought them with some fronts and I've got Awd wagons so there's nowhere to use them.

Car was parted out to due engine issues if I recall correctly.

Still need to break down the front shocks to install them. I'll have 850R springs available then as well (fronts that is)

·
Registered
533 Posts
Man
I looked at shocks for a month,wanted konis bad,got a good deal on the bilsteins so got to try them.. You should have an easy sell. Good luck. They look good..

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Man
I looked at shocks for a month,wanted konis bad,got a good deal on the bilsteins so got to try them.. You should have an easy sell. Good luck. They look good..
Thanks I certainly hope so! The paint on the pair I owned previously didn't last long but they still worked perfectly fine.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts