SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Update Guys KONI HAS A SHOCK SET FOR THE S60! ABOUT TIME! I have listed the part numbers below. Im trying to locate a dealer that can get me a set, I will keep you informed or if someone knowa a source please let me know.

front 8641-1410Sport
1. Special McPherson insert, for sealed struts, bolted to the bottom after cutting the housing and removal of original inner parts. To be used in original struts only
2. Externally adjustable by means of a knob or pin without removing the shock absorbers from the car
rear 8040-1277Sport

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
quote:

Originally posted by cys:
Would this be for the entire s60 line? Any word on springs?
Yes we always had a choice in springs for the car.
Heico,SAM,BG suspension,Bilsport,IPD/TME so that was always strong the wait was for the springs. Me myself am waiting on a koni delaer for a quote on the shocks, I will mate them to the BG suspension springs for a 1.6in(41mm) min drop front and rear, with my set of Axis 19" wheels I think the car will look very sweet

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
quote:

Originally posted by cys:
Would this be for the entire s60 line? Any word on springs?
Yes we always had a choice in springs for the car.
Heico,SAM,BG suspension,Bilsport,IPD/TME so that was always strong the wait was for the springs. Me myself am waiting on a koni delaer for a quote on the shocks, I will mate them to the BG suspension springs for a 1.6in(41mm) min drop front and rear, with my set of Axis 19" wheels I think the car will look very sweet

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.