SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Update Guys KONI HAS A SHOCK SET FOR THE S60! ABOUT TIME! I have listed the part numbers below. Im trying to locate a dealer that can get me a set, I will keep you informed or if someone knowa a source please let me know.<P>front 8641-1410Sport<BR>1. Special McPherson insert, for sealed struts, bolted to the bottom after cutting the housing and removal of original inner parts. To be used in original struts only<BR>2. Externally adjustable by means of a knob or pin without removing the shock absorbers from the car<BR>rear 8040-1277Sport<P>

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cys:<BR><B>Would this be for the entire s60 line? Any word on springs?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yes we always had a choice in springs for the car.<BR>Heico,SAM,BG suspension,Bilsport,IPD/TME so that was always strong the wait was for the springs. Me myself am waiting on a koni delaer for a quote on the shocks, I will mate them to the BG suspension springs for a 1.6in(41mm) min drop front and rear, with my set of Axis 19" wheels I think the car will look very sweet

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cys:<BR><B>Would this be for the entire s60 line? Any word on springs?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yes we always had a choice in springs for the car.<BR>Heico,SAM,BG suspension,Bilsport,IPD/TME so that was always strong the wait was for the springs. Me myself am waiting on a koni delaer for a quote on the shocks, I will mate them to the BG suspension springs for a 1.6in(41mm) min drop front and rear, with my set of Axis 19" wheels I think the car will look very sweet

1 - 4 of 4 Posts