SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,564 Posts
KIUU?<P>Well, I'd just like to say.....I'm only 101 posts away from popping my cherry of 1000 posts!!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kiuu? I just punched the keys and came up with it.<P> What I was trying to do was QUOTE . I don't know how to quote with the persons name on top. I just edited my screw ups<P>

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jesse850GLT:<BR><B>What I was trying to do was QUOTE . I don't know how to quote with the persons name on top.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Just click the "Reply w/Quote" button (the picture of a piece of paper with a red arrow next to it). Then delete any part that you're not responding to, and continue as normal.<P>

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by towerymt:<BR><B> Just click the "Reply w/Quote" button (the picture of a piece of paper with a red arrow next to it). Then delete any part that you're not responding to, and continue as normal.<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>cool !! thank you <P><P>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts