SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Has anyone done the Gothenburg-Kiel ferry recently? How do you book it with the Volvo discount?

Thanks!

·
Registered
7,476 Posts
Yes, in this day and age the promotional and discounted prices are readily available on Internet to anyone who bothers to check.

The advantage of aferry is that it consolidates information from multiple carriers, so you do not have to go from one website to the other...

·
Registered
59 Posts
I just booked the Stena Line from Kiel to Gothenburg for the return trip (July). I looked at 4 websites and then called the Volvo Travel. With the $25 fee for Volvo travel, I ended up only saving about $16 for the ferry (when converted to USD). However, I am able to cancel the ferry without losing the entire fare (such privilege costs extra--more than $16--directly with Stena). So, not a great savings but I have already received the voucher.

·
Registered
686 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Use the actual website link

http://www.aferry.co.uk/

The links to the specific reservations/quotes do expire...
yes, that worked. thanks. i'll check with corporate travel when i decide on the dates for picking up my next car, but the aferry site did have a considerably lower fare than stena's online booking.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts