SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK Ive got a Kenwwod KDC-X895 reciever. It has removable face plate wt holder, ipod connection, CD and 6 imputs and all important bluetooth wt mic. Has controls for all differant frequencies and channels as well as EQ. Has options to change screen fonts, colors on all sections and all cand differant then each other. Its a great reciever. I got four Bostons, they fit my 95 Bronco in stock housings and are mint. Last is a alarm sstem wt remote start. Has two remotes and will work as keyless entry on cars with elec locks. All things listed are a year old and were prof installed and then removed. Ive got boxes for speakers and all hardware. Also if interested for $300 ive got PIAA 5650? off road lights, Ill have to check series. They have separate ballasits, they are HID and very bright, brighter then headlights but dont refect snow flakes, nice. email or text me. $500 for stereo gear. Ill do money garuntee if you use stereo place that installed and uninstaleed the gear. 781-956-8294.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The alarm is Crime Stopper, Ive got all boxes and orig hardware with speakers. All parts came out of my 95 Bronco. Thr PIAAS are seriously intense off road lights. Ill sell any part separate.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts