SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

301 - 308 of 308 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Heyo! I have been remodeling my house and have put thinking about my R on the back burner. Well, the house is done now and I've got poly bushings to install tomorrow.

I saw Asianwolfman at the Men's Warehouse the other day, and it made we want a new s60 R design, I am hoping the feel of a new suspension will put that desire at ease.

Anyway, just wanted to say that I hope everyone is doing well and if you see a black R with Gold plastidipped wheels around OP, it's not me....mine are white. I am still trying to flag that guy down to talk to him.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #302
I have been house shopping/offering/buying/moving for most of this year. That has taken up nearly all my free time. Moved residence and office locations last month. Unfortunately, my caR has been a little neglected, and needs work.

Plan on giving it a thorough detail inside and out. It hasn't had one of those yet this year. Need to change timing belt and associated parts this fall. Also think I have a bad power seat switch. That thing has a mind of it's own right now. It spontaneously moves without me touching it!

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
301 - 308 of 308 Posts