1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thrown by Justin Miller of EnthusiastRevolution.net and YuppieRacing.net

https://www.facebook.com/events/475582165809726/

FOR THE NEW ENGLAND VARIETY.

Official Meeting Point: Rockingham Park Race Track, Rockingham Park Blvd, Salem, NH
Meeting Time: 9:30am
Departure Time: 10:00am

Second Meeting Point: NH State Liquor Store and Rest Area, I-93 Northbound, Hooksett, NH
Meeting Time: 10:30am
Departure Time: 10:45am

Lunch Stop: Loon Mountain Ski Resort
I was thinking people could just brown bag it if they want and we'll eat in one of the overflow parking lots at the mountain because they'll be empty. But if people don't want to bring their own lunch, there are fast food places and such on the Kanc just before our stopping point.
Approx Stop Time: 12:00pm
Departure Time: When everyone is ready, we're in no rush at this point, lol.

APPROXIMATE DATE IS CURRENTLY BEING DETERMINED AND WILL BE KNOWN AS OF THIS FRIDAY.

It would be awesome to see more of the Volvo Variety at this cruise, everyone is extremely chill and laid back so it's sure to be a great time. I know Myself, Jack(JN2k108) and Connor(crazyace1104) are already on the roster for the cruise but really guys.....Cars and Copters was lacking VOLVO INFLUENCE...

CHEERS,
Blake

·
Premium Member
10,797 Posts
As he said I'm in! It was an absolute blast at cars and copters and we even got recognized! Volvo ftw! Come on guys come on up!

I'm willing to provide a place to stay and a hot meal or two before the designated day! Who can turn that down?!

Let's do it right this time

·
Registered
172 Posts
Possibly based on the date.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Volvos of the non-R variety welcome?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
10,797 Posts
Volvos of the non-R variety welcome?

Absolutely! this isnt an R only event....Its being sponsered by Enthusiast Revolution. so all makes models are welcome! join the facebook group and have at it! :)

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Absolutely! this isnt an R only event....Its being sponsered by Enthusiast Revolution. so all makes models are welcome! join the facebook group and have at it! :)
Found them on Facebook.... how are they doing updates or sign ups for the cruise?

Also, did you post this in the New England section? Might get some other peeps there.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
woooo

·
Premium Member
10,797 Posts
Found them on Facebook.... how are they doing updates or sign ups for the cruise?

Also, did you post this in the New England section? Might get some other peeps there.

They will keep posting throughout the days and weeks to make sure everyone is on board!

just post saying your going join and there ya go!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
They put Facebook event up. Just signed up :)

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Here is my video on hurricane mt road. It's insane. We got stuck behind a honda element :(
Seriously though, if I can get my front suspension done before the cruise, I'll be there. I need to put in the new spring mounts and strut bearings.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Here is my video on hurricane mt road. It's insane. We got stuck behind a honda element :(
Seriously though, if I can get my front suspension done before the cruise, I'll be there. I need to put in the new spring mounts and strut bearings.
Reminds me of the roads in the highlands of Scotland accept there were campers and lorries as they call them sharing the road with you. not to mention that you drive on the wrong side of the car on the wrong side of the road in the uk.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts