SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I have established that to swap my 2001 s60 t5 turbo to the k24 I have sitting in my trunk ill need an r charge pipe, vband connector and oil coolant lines. Ill also need to cut down the water pipe to make room for the k24's CBV. Anything else? And where am I to find the oils coolant lines and r charge pipe? I figure I could contact volvo directly for the lines? I'm trying to have this done before winter hits and its to damn cold to work on the thing haha

·
Registered
4,017 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
+1 on Adam! Great guy to deal with and seems to be the only one who knows the stuff.

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
Ok so I have established that to swap my 2001 s60 t5 turbo to the k24 I have sitting in my trunk ill need an r charge pipe, vband connector and oil coolant lines. Ill also need to cut down the water pipe to make room for the k24's CBV. Anything else? And where am I to find the oils coolant lines and r charge pipe? I figure I could contact volvo directly for the lines? I'm trying to have this done before winter hits and its to damn cold to work on the thing haha
Send me an email: [email protected]

I have K24 oil lines, heat shield and aluminum charged air pipe for 04-05 K24 turbo units for sale!

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Sounds good George.!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts