SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Re: K & N Air Filter - Drop In (Theodore Ruxpin)

I think it is in the head... I had my car dynoed before and after I installed my chip, and My car with only the filter dynoed a little under 247 i think... so not much of a difference.. But hey, personally i think u can hear the car a bit more with the K&N filter so its worth it...

BTW.. Has anyone found a good place to put in a real air intake, that would provide a large amount of cold air. I was thinking of running one out of the left fog light when i drag, but I am thinking I might have throttle responce problems because of the extensive piiping required for it. Any ideas??
Spencer

·
Registered
386 Posts
Re: K & N Air Filter - Drop In (Spearzy)

How much?? Would u recoommend any specific company that would make sucha filter?

Thanks

Spencer

·
Registered
386 Posts

Stillen hahahhaha that company is based by were i used to live. We lovingly called them Stealen.. They want 500 bucks for just ordering blitz gauges, and 500 bucks for a blowoff valve, and they werent all that helpful when i brought me T5 into them bout a year and a half ago... They almost laughed when i asked for parts for a volvo... so personally Stillen=Stealing so i would advise your buddie to check out a few other companies before he drops prob 5000 on somthing he could prob get for far less...

~Spencer~

·
Registered
386 Posts

There is always a choice, tell your bud to get the part number and all that from stillen and go into a different shop and they will give you a way better deal...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts