SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all (especially S-60 owners),<P>My beautiful 2002 S-60 2.4T has finally arrived. I ordered it from a factory dealership in South Korea (I'm in the U.S. military). But in other words, it was a TDS order but I didn't go to Germany. <P>Specs:<BR>She's white, with both the touring and premium packages. It also has front fog lights and I also replaced the standard radio and had the 4 discs HU-803 installed.<P>I'm looking forward to a long and excellent driving history with my new car. And I just read a thread created by Jeff in Belgium, on VVSPY, concerning leather care. So, I went to the Leatherique website, which by the way has a holiday special that I'm interested in. Seems as if you buy a quart package you can save $15. So, I'm all over that.<P>In closing...I just want to say that I'm happy to be in the Volvo family, and thanks for listening!<P>Wil<BR><P>

·
Registered
18 Posts
wil,<P>congrats on your fine purchase. I am also in U.S. Mil (been to Korea) but I an currently in Belgium. I am awaiting delivery of my S60 thru TDS myself.<P>Specs:<P>2.4T, Sapphire, L. Sand Int., with Geartronic, PP, CWP, TP, Fog Lights, Full Spare, Tethys, and HU803 upgrade. I am going CRAZY waiting!!!!!<P>I got all of the above for $500 less than the start price in U.S. GREAT VALUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<P><BR>vrooooooom<P>C2M

1 - 3 of 3 Posts