SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About a week ago I inquired about the exhaust system for the 2011+ s60 since i haven't heard much about it. This is the response i got.

"Thank you for your interest in K-PAX Racing and K-PAX Performance Cars. The development process has now been completed for the S60 T6 and we are awaiting on our first batch of inventory. Our supplier (Borla) has indicated that we are about 2 weeks away. For the T5 models we commenced R&D a few weeks ago and as such it is difficult to say when the system will be complete as we will not be satisfied until we have reached our performance goals as well as the perfect sound. Currently we are working to have the T5 system available for sale in November."

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
Thanks for sharing. I wonder how many HPs you gonna get out of it.
Depends. For a cat-back system, no more than 5 to 7. For a full system, probably about 20 with more difference toward the higher RPM.

·
Registered
369 Posts
"Our supplier (Borla) has indicated that we are about 2 weeks away."

Hmmm... are you in the U.S? I was told late Nov/early Dec up here in Canada.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
K-Pax says that the new exhaust system give 10 more HP. I would have thought a bit more but depending on the price it could be well worth it. Plus you get a much better sound from it.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
any updates? I can't seem to find any info on the new exhaust on the KPAX websites.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
any updates? I can't seem to find any info on the new exhaust on the KPAX websites.
My understanding is you purchase through your local dealer so you could give
them a ring and see if they have anything in the pipeline (or at least express
your interest).

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
My understanding is you purchase through your local dealer so you could give
them a ring and see if they have anything in the pipeline (or at least express
your interest).
Wait do you mean the volvo dealership? or an aftermarket dealer?

·
Registered
1,534 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
K-PAX products are exclusivity sold through Volvo dealers. Says so in
the online product brochure. See page three in the brochure (link
to it on this page):

http://kpaxperformance.com/kpax/products/
Ah i get it, - the bottom link was blocked from my office's barracuda (sad i know).

but really it's a redirect to this page - http://kpaxperformance.com/kpax/retailers/

so there really is a very limited set of dealers that sell this. I guess I'll have to call NJ or PA to see if they can order it and ship it to me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts