SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Part numbers:
31455892 - screen protector
31421991 - cloth

both of those should be provided with the car ... I've not put my screen protector on yet - I'm horrible with doing that on mobile devices (which are a lot smaller) and may order up a spare protector in the event I mess it up or get a spec of something under it

·
Registered
2021 XC90 T6 Inscription Birch Lt. with 21s
24 Posts
screen protector

Part numbers:
31455892 - screen protector
31421991 - cloth

both of those should be provided with the car ... I've not put my screen protector on yet - I'm horrible with doing that on mobile devices (which are a lot smaller) and may order up a spare protector in the event I mess it up or get a spec of something under it
The screen protector goes on easy - I even did it in near darkness. And I am not good with the phone screens. You can line it up across the bottom corners - you can't miss because the screen is recessed. Then just work it form the middle to the edges.

My R design is screaming for an R badge in the black grill.

·
Registered
138 Posts
The screen protector goes on easy - I even did it in near darkness. And I am not good with the phone screens. You can line it up across the bottom corners - you can't miss because the screen is recessed. Then just work it form the middle to the edges.
Unless you're me. I had a fit with mine. The first attempt was a millimeter or two off to the left, which meant it just barely missed a proper seal to the left side. It took me forever to then catch enough of the corner to lift it off. I finally did and managed to get it properly placed the second time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts