1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered the car in May last year, and finally picked up my D5 R-Design today:
Sunroof (not standard in Australia)
Tint
Heated front seats (not standard in Aus)
Carbon fiber inlays (standard in Aus on R-Design)
Had CarPlay installed before delivery.

So far no issues at all and love the look. Spotify seems to be working great with CarPlay.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Btw, down here, perforated nappa sports seat are standard with R-Design (no nubuck inlays). So specs differ somewhat between regions.

·
Registered
298 Posts
very nice

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Car looks great, congrats. Not to hijack but since you mention Spotify is working great- how great is great? Can you search for music within CarPlay? I've been using Spotify a lot lately and while it is functional it seems very limited.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
:beer:

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
What an absolutely gorgeous car! Bursting Blue is simply a striking color! :thumbup:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Can not see the picture

Can not see the picture

·
Registered
381 Posts
Stunning. I really like the R-Design and the Bursting Blue compliments it well. I would likely have gone with an R-Design if it would have been available with the first wave of deliveries.

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
Ordered the car in May last year, and finally picked up my D5 R-Design today:
Sunroof (not standard in Australia)
Tint
Heated front seats (not standard in Aus)
Carbon fiber inlays (standard in Aus on R-Design)
Had CarPlay installed before delivery.

So far no issues at all and love the look. Spotify seems to be working great with CarPlay.

Sent from my SD4930UR using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,683 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
How do you like the interior? So many ppl here are more blond fans, but I was always more intrigued by black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,356 Posts

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Btw, down here, perforated nappa sports seat are standard with R-Design (no nubuck inlays). So specs differ somewhat between regions.
I really wish we could have that option here in North America :mad:

I'm curious if you do OSD, can you get it that way??

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
With two kids I would have chosen black interior anyway so I didnt mind the R-design default. Reg. Spotify yeah it is limited maybe but if you are going to search it is probably easier on your phone anyway. Voice command seems to work well, despite my Swedish accent speaking english. Language is set to UK English and dealer said AU English doesn't work very well. I guess short click for Sensus voice control and long click for Siri.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts