SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I started looking about 4 months ago and just picked up a 2007 s60r on Friday from Pittsburgh.

Saphire Black with Nordkap
6speed manual
upgraded stereo HU-850
Bodykit still in perfect condition
1 year left on the CPO extended warranty
39500 miles

I live in NH, flew out of Boston, landed in Pittsburg, drove to CT...then saturday I drove to RI, then back up to NH on sunday. 13hrs of driving and I was smiling the whole way!

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
sounds like a nice clean '07 congrats!

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
39,500mils? Nice!!

...bump for more pics:cool:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah I have seen a few for sure. I am in Hampton. I will get a bunch of pics after I wash the 850 miles I put on her this weekend haha.

She is in immaculate condition. God these are fun cars to drive around in... ONly really discovered them 4-5 months ago... i always liked the V70Rs, but then I found these and fell in love. The lady loves that it is safe and AWD too...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the compliments! My sister lives in Rye as well. Beutiful area up that way. Fortunate to find a place up there.

No plans for mods as this is going to be our everyday car. I have a 1990 VW Corrado for my tinkering.

I found this car because I was compromising with the lady. She had her criteria and I had mine...turns out I wasnt compromising at all... this car is beautiful, fast, handles well, and isnt some fanboy tuner car... You certainly can mod these, but they have a pretty executive look to them while being downright gorgeous from the factory.

A reflash and possibly CAI and intercooler would be the first mods, but im going to continure my research before jumping into anything. And I want to be sure not to void the warranty before i put it through its paces.

·
Registered
13,505 Posts
Nice car and nice road trip. I have done that a few times now- my furthest was FL to upstate NY - always a blast taking a new car on a road trip!

·
Registered
171 Posts
I thought I was lucky when I got mine with 46,000 miles, nice find

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Awesome catch! I'm like JaguarXJR02, I thought I got lucky with my 04 with 59k on it. Good for you!

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Very nice. Good luck, enjoy. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts