SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
That's so slick looking. Best of luck selling it.

P.S. I see you're from Wilmington. I'll be at my brother's wedding in Wrightsville Beach the first full week of August.

·
Banned
3,517 Posts
it doesn't look slick, it looks like just washed only for the sale -> gold brakedisc's.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I "just wash" it by hand in my driveway just about weekly. That always happens to the brake disks when you wash it but before it has been driven.

Thanks, lawsonmf, for the compliment!

·
Banned
3,517 Posts
I "just wash" it by hand in my driveway just about weekly. That always happens to the brake disks when you wash it but before it has been driven.

Thanks, lawsonmf, for the compliment!
drive a few miles and then take photo, then the brakedisc's look shiny new :) then it sell's itself.
I drive my car after a wash before parking inside after a wash. could take sometimes +1hr :) makes the wife wonder :p

·
Registered
18,762 Posts
beautiful car, good luck with the sale

·
Registered
351 Posts
drive a few miles and then take photo, then the brakedisc's look shiny new :) then it sell's itself.
I drive my car after a wash before parking inside after a wash. could take sometimes +1hr :) makes the wife wonder :p
I do that too. I don't want to crank it up just to drive it a few feet from where I washed it to where I park it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts