SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got a deal on this little PV, and it was dropped off yesterday.. It is a good little driver, and it appears someone had good intentions for it... The paint isnt the greatest, but the rest of the car is pretty good.. Runs like a top, and the interior seems to be better than stock...

I am pretty sure this is not a factory color, it is a bit on the bright side for me. I figure we will keep it around as a shop car/parts runner, along with test out the new front suspension kit on it..

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Nice find, but that colour? Lemme find my shades. :eek:

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh, it is worse in person.. LOL It has alot of Pearl in it too.... I am debating doing a vinyl body wrap on it, so I dont have to repaint it...

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
The color is called "Puce" - nice find.

You folks are busy!...

http://s290.photobucket.com/albums/ll255/Iamtheonlyreal1/1961 PV 544 Volvo/?albumview=slideshow

George Dill
George, was there really a color variation of this in the original Volvo colors? I hope you dont think this is the same car as the tan and rust one? I am still using that other car for testing products on, and this one will be used to road test the suspension products. The suspension kits are just about ready, so I will be fitting a complete setup to this car real soon.

This car was already done several years ago, and has been used occassionally for weekend drives. I had actually just taken out for a Easter Lunch today, it seem fitting, being Easter egg blue and all.. LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts