SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I happened to drive by my dealer yesterday morning(11/10), and was very pleased to see our XC90 T6 R-Design had come off the truck the night before :) .

I expected some wait time for the PDI to be completed before we could take delivery, but the latest e-mail update from the dealership is below :confused:

"Our shop, and actually the entire country are waiting for Volvo’s system to come up so that they can download the needed software updates to complete the PDI process."
"The bad news is that it might be Monday before we can deliver any of the cars that just arrived."

Anyone else currently dealing with this same situation?

·
Registered
539 Posts
Yepp,
I've had to wait over 2 hours this morning.

The good news is, al type of functions suddenly work, including the WiFi hotspot :thumbup:

·
Registered
28 Posts
My vehicle arrived at the dealership on Saturday Nov 7th. They said it would be ready and I can pick it up anytime on Tuesday Nov 10th. However, due to my schedule I will be picking up the vehicle
tomorrow Nov 12th. So far everything seems to be good and there has been no news from my dealer about any delays regarding the software updates.

·
Registered
572 Posts
There was a software patch to VIDA on monday morning that has caused us all a major PITA. It's essentially blocked all downloads to new XC90's. They're working on it, and I hope by tomorrow morning we'll be back in business.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That would make sense. Thanks all for the feedback and information!

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts