SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone ordered this rear spoiler for their V60??

Ordered and received the carbon fiber front splitters from them and quality and fitment is spot on.

Just wondering if this is also the case for the spoiler and curious to get actual pics from customers. Really tempted to pull the trigger :D

https://www.facebook.com/justdeform/

·
Registered
155 Posts
Super cool - had not heard of them but that's the best looking option I've seen! Those V40 fender extensions are mega-sexy too.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Super cool - had not heard of them but that's the best looking option I've seen! Those V40 fender extensions are mega-sexy too.
Indeed!

I've ask them some pics of it uninstalled. Was under the impression it was a full size spoiler but it is some kind of extensions / add on to the existing spoiler of your car.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Indeed!

I've ask them some pics of it uninstalled. Was under the impression it was a full size spoiler but it is some kind of extensions / add on to the existing spoiler of your car.

I wish it wasn't so swoopy. Just an extension like the Polestar. Looks silly imo

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I wish it wasn't so swoopy. Just an extension like the Polestar. Looks silly imo
I have to agree. It almost looks like those eye lashes some people put on the front of VW Bugs. A little shorter on the amount it overhangs and less swoop and it could look really cool.

·
Registered
187 Posts
With the curves of the Polestar spoilers, they would have been perfect,
They should be able to make it

·
Registered
753 Posts
I think it looks great, soups up the ride, adds some youth to it. I have always kept my cars stock but lately have thought of a spoiler, tints or other art.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts