SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After installing both of these performance enhancing parts, what can I expect out of my Volvo S60 R?

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Much better handling, and a smile when you hit the gas and smile when cruising becuase you will get better MPGs. You did the right thing ;)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
was on the edge, trying to talk myself out of it. However, IPD had a sale and i had a case of the f*** it's and now I feel I will enjoy driving my car much more than I do now.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
was on the edge, trying to talk myself out of it. However, IPD had a sale and i had a case of the f*** it's and now I feel I will enjoy driving my car much more than I do now.
Get an exhaust, that will help with the lack of starting off power. I think EST has them on sale and or there is a guy selling one cheap in the parts for sale section.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Enjoy! It will feel like a brand-new car.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Get an exhaust, that will help with the lack of starting off power. I think EST has them on sale and or there is a guy selling one cheap in the parts for sale section.
OP,

I'd get a downpipe before getting a exhaust.

You will enjoy your tune and sways very much.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
OP,

I'd get a downpipe before getting a exhaust.

You will enjoy your tune and sways very much.
x2

The biggest bang for your buck on suspension is track sways and front and rear tower braces. After that, and even though each upgrade helps the car's drivability, it's diminishing returns from that point on.

Performance is an easy one. I've spent the time and money dynoing each upgrade. For the biggest return on investment: Downpipe, High Flow Air Filter and a Tune. After that it's all very small steps in performance gains.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
There's a reason you see so many people with tunes and track-spec sways on here - they're worth it! x3 on the DP, that should be high on the "to-do" list as well. Now setup a signature so we can all see you have conformed!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Will do that. Next up wil most likely be a downpipe and exhaust system.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Sway bars are the best bang for the buck in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts