SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...I love this damn car. I was watching Craigslist and waiting for 2 weeks for one to show up in the ads and a beauty finally did. 2002 Cosmic blue with black interior, 90k miles, blacked out 5% tinted windows and even an amp and a 12" sub in the trunk. Took the car to my buddies shop for an inspection and the only things wrong with it were, needed fuel filter and air filter changed and the sway arm link was missing a bolt and had worn the part down to the point of needing to be replaced. $250 parts and labor and she will be like brand new.
First question: Is it ok to hook these to transmission flush machines? (its an auto trans)

Secondly: Im curious if there is a chapter in the Central CA valley (Fresno area)

Third: It looks like I am going to be building my own air intake pipe unless someone can tell me where they bought one, also, any other performance parts that people know where to buy, I'd love to know. Not a lot out there it seems. Amazon.com does have a section for the car but not all the things I'm looking for.

Thanks for your time fellow Volvo owners.

·
Registered
63,541 Posts
I don't think anyone is going to respond here.

You need to post in the S60 forum and you will get many answers

Amazon is NOT the place to look for parts for Volvos:facepalm:

(CAI is a waste of time on one of these unless it's seriously modded and yes there are kits, www.ipdusa.com

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hi and welcome fellow Volvo owner, i am located in Fresno also,
and would be glad to start or participate in starting up a Central Valley Volvo Chapter
i am a Volvo tech have been for the last 24 years, i ownmultiple Volvos
about hooking the rtrans to a flush machine , i wouldnt reommend it personally , we just normally drain and refill the trans fluis is synthetic on theses trans so make sure you get the right fluid
feel free to direct your questions to me
thanks
The R guy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts