SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My question is simple, as well as complicated...why is that in the news section of this site there is all sorts of articles on the Volvo Performance Concept Car II, August sales in North America, the Volvo Ocean Race, Concept Vehicles allowing for Rapid Renewal of the Volvo Cars, and even Environmental improvements...all of which are legitamite and worthy news issues but...shouldn't there be a little or some news on all the problems Volvo customers are reporting on this site? I'm sure there's hundreds of issues and or costumer problems Volvo can adress, and I'm sure owners/ future owners/potential buyers would love to hear about. <P>I have a S-60 2.4T on order...due for delivery in mid-Oct, (I hope)! I have actually been considering cancelling my new S-60. And truth be told, I'm almost certain that I'm not alone!<P>

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
I understand your concerns and I do not wish to minimize them but.... Go to any internet site such as this, go to VW, Audi, MB, everyone and you will here complaints, many of them perfectly valid. Cars are extremely complex machines, things will go wrong. When you find a car that the dealers do not have a service department, buy that car. There is not a car out there that does not have problems, quite frankly as complex as these things are its amazing that they even run at all concidering everything they are put through including the elements. <P>You made a very good decision in going for the S60 2.4T, be happy and do not second guess yourself, enjoy and of course, <B>Drive Safely</B><P>

·
Registered
313 Posts
Remember, many people are more likely to seek out and post to a forum if they have problems than they are to say "My car ran great again today!" So don't be put off by people asking questions.<P>cheers,<BR>scott<P><P>

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
Generally people come here because they are enthusiasts of Volvo, or they have probs with their Volvo. <P>The news section is for news stories, of which I would probably include recalls, but not one guy having a problem with his car. Not that it isn't newsworthy, but surely he or she can share that here in the forums.<P>Swedespeed is quite new, less than a year old, but we are working on a way to help along customer service for Volkswagen on our VW site. When I have a plan in place there (that site is quite a bit larger than this one), we will approach Volvo to see if they are also interested.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts