SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

junk yard alert!

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  blazen244 
#1 ·
I'm far from beeing up tp speed on what's cool or desireable for 850 wagons but from one wagon lover to another there is a sweet lookin 850r automatic wagon at one of my local pickaparts. Its right beside a another standard 850 and they both were set out just a day or two ago so suit up all you junk yard worriors and head on down to Express pull and save in smyrna, tn! Sorry if I just blew someones secret find but I hate to see cool cars raped by anyone other than those enthusiasts who apreciate cool junk yard finds. I'll see you there tomorrow... I gotta finnish pulling a trans swap for my e34 wagon!

#3 · (Edited)
I saw this post when it first came up and thought there's no way anything goodon that will be there for long. I went to that junkyard a few days ago to help a friend out and had forgotten about the R being there. When I saw it I about wet my pants. It was still barely touched. I can now say I am the proud owner these items for only $86
R bumper (it was red like my 850!)
Fogs
Trip computer
Tracs switch
Factory polished 850 door step inserts
Misc relays that all work and will save me some serious money down the road
Before

After

Front

#6 ·
that was in the junk yard, wow great find.

#8 ·
Oh yea I have one myself and love it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.