SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Nice day in CT. Weather held out, and Travis did a great job getting it all together. Great variety of models, and terrific efforts by some with their mods. I even felt a pang of missing my Passat on seeing Maestro's crazy modified B5.
The group ride was fun, but we need to find someplace to stretch the cars' legs next time.
Kudos to Mom Carol for the huge spread!

DAn- that is one good looking wagon you have.

·
Premium Member
3,357 Posts
Re: June 17 CT GTG (Ride R)

Heh, checking out my photo gallery eh?

I finally got the image sizes proper for the site.

Direct link to the gallery is:

http://ss.otheron.com/gallery/...e=all

Link to Volvospeed's thread: http://volvospeed.com/vs_forum...52079

Thank you Travis and his parents for hosting this and cooking the food. Great times, even though I came in a Honda Prelude Type SH. Still missing my car big time right now.

Lightspeed - Were you on Club B5? Ever on B5one? What was your s/n there? I was b518t if you remember that. It was great meeting maestro and talking shop. It brought back some good memories.

F1 Outdoors this summer! You guys gotta check that track out!

·
Registered
450 Posts

allways great to meet new people, thanks for coming out all, great time...

Some NICE pics there Ron...

Next time we'll do the drive in a few groups which should allow for hmmmm a bit more spirited action per-se

You all will see this sign again

·
Registered
326 Posts

Man, sounds like it was a cool day. C'mon, lets do one in Mass next time! Wish I could have been there. Nice cars. Lot of attention?

·
Registered
391 Posts
Re: (Mesoam)

Travis,

Thank you for setting the up the GTG. My wife and I would like to thank your parents for their hospitality in all of this. It was my first automotive GTG like this and it was great. I arrived alittle too late though for the drive.

It was great meeting all of you guys and you guys will probably see me again, probably without the wife next time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts