SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let everyone know that new A-Plan incentives are up.
Better deals compared to previous Costco deals.
T6 AWD R-Design has $3000 extra this month.

·
Registered
724 Posts
I paid less than that on my T6 Inscription Costco plan. At the time, the deal was invoice -2% - $1000 - $200 cash card - Volvo incentives. In the end I paid something like $49,000 for a T6 Inscription with Advance and 20" wheels.

Of course, I wouldn't have had access to a plan otherwise but that's beside the point.

My recent experience with Volvo in LA is that good deals are not hard to come by. Not selling well compared to Audi, BMW, and Lexus.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
FWIW, these discounts can be supplemented with whatever the dealer is willing to take off.

·
Registered
7 Posts
FWIW, these discounts can be supplemented with whatever the dealer is willing to take off.
I was wondering about that. Recently dealt with a dealer who insisted they could not go below A-Plan pricing and Volvo incentives. First said it was contractual and then said they were already going to lose money on the sale.

·
Registered
724 Posts
It's really nice of the op to upload these numbers either way. Very helpful info.

·
Registered
724 Posts
A plan is employee pricing. Brings you big discounts.

Unlike Mr. T, you do not need to beat up Rocky Balboa to get a good deal.

·
Registered
109 Posts
As of a year and some change ago, dealers are not able to negotiate further on a-plan. Volvo changed their a-plan policy.

They were able to do so on Costco.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As of a year and some change ago, dealers are not able to negotiate further on a-plan. Volvo changed their a-plan policy.

They were able to do so on Costco.
There are ways around it, but yes, for pretty much everyone - you're right.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts