SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,740 Posts
Yeah and those are NOT US release notes so don't care what that says.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
383 Posts
Sounds like it's disabling Navigation when Android Auto nav is active. That's actually removing functionality as far as I'm concerned since there have been times where I've had both navs active to compare the routes they recommend.

·
Registered
8,740 Posts
The page was updated Sunday. Which really means nothing, they could have corrected a typo.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,921 Posts
Don't stick out your neck for anything noticeable, as there will not be any.
The current car will not be updated much. Even with unusable voice control for nav, we'll have to stick to it.

Next car for me will be at least P*2, XC40 P8 EV or later, that comes with Android and google voice control.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I got an update on July 2 during my 40k service. Only thing that I noticed different (so far) was the Drive Modes on the Sensus display had changed the "Dynamic" wording to "Polestar Engineered" which I assume you must have the Polestar programming already installed.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Change from Dynamic to Polestar was introduced lat year. Looks like your car not updated for long time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
339 Posts
Is upgrading the software done by the dealer only or can I do that at home?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Buster, you are correct. It's been a year since I had my dealer service the car. At that time, Polestar appeared only on the dash display, and now on the Sensus drive modes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts