SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I got JCViggen old ecu. For a modified turbo 850.

It is tune for over 300 whp with the correct setup ! (t3t4 50 trim and all the supporting mods)

It is tuned for 20psi but I dialed a little less on my t5r and it was very impressive ! It is little rich to protect the stock 2.3 motor.

Redline 7000 RPM, no EGR and rear o2 deleted.

You can see JCViggen videos on youtube by typing his name in the search ! (old videos for the 50 trim turbo)

400$ + shipping. It cost me a lot more 2 years ago...

I'm in Quebec, Canada.

Contact me by PM.

Thanks

Gabriel

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi,

I got JCViggen old ecu. For a modified turbo 850.

It is tune for over 300 whp with the correct setup ! (t3t4 50 trim and all the supporting mods)

It is tuned for 20psi but I dialed a little less on my t5r and it was very impressive ! It is little rich to protect the stock 2.3 motor.

Redline 7000 RPM, no EGR and rear o2 deleted.

You can see JCViggen videos on youtube by typing his name in the search ! (old videos for the 50 trim turbo)

400$ + shipping. It cost me a lot more 2 years ago...

I'm in Quebec, Canada.

Contact me by PM.

Thanks

Gabriel
Is is for 410cc injectors @3bar, so white/blue, green, or something between should be fine !

·
Registered
42 Posts
Nevermind saw your other post. Kinda expensive, but if I somehow come across some extra money I may be interested.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it cost me about a gran 2 years ago... my loss your gain... it's an awesime tune for sure ! PM me, I'm flexible on price.. shipping should be cheap in canada...

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm very sad my transmission decided to break at this inconvenient time lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts