Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
flow better for $125 shipped.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
manifold for better flow. simple bolt on.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
This isn't a better flow. It's a pretty run of the mill early turbo header. It may flow a little better than a stock 2.4T's, but it's not all that rare or special. Sorry man. Good luck with the sale nonetheless.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it's ok. you did not burst my bubble. some people with 850s or somesuch may be interested. thanks for a bump nonetheless.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
manifold

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
up

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
manifold.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
manifold. good for your 850.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Not true, this is nearly as good as the "R" manifold if not better.
Speaks the truth. Hold it next to an 850 manifold and the difference would be obvious.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Speaks the truth. Hold it next to an 850 manifold and the difference would be obvious.
it's a good manifold at a good price. did not want to argue with the guy. whoever wants it can do their own research.

about your signature: looks like you are staying -1998 with your Volvo cars. From my own experience, electronics is not so bad on the newer ones.
Cheers.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
about your signature: looks like you are staying -1998 with your Volvo cars. From my own experience, electronics is not so bad on the newer ones.
Cheers.
I would rather lick a porcupine. ;) Its 98 or older for me.

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
the flow might be equivalent to R's but unfortunately if you notice the first cylinder runs up at the top which means it heats up your exhaust valve-stem 1-4 seals inside your head and they harden waaayy faster especially with larger turbos and higher boost...which is not good unless you like to replace your exhaust stem seals ....and that is why they did not continue using them ever thou the flow was better that the US ones...;)

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
all the info is out there.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
up

1 - 16 of 16 Posts