SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

241 - 260 of 423 Posts

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Dent and ding special. What's up with the electrical tape parking brake?

2004 V70R MT Black/Gobi 181k - $6,500

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Crap photos. Those window air guides always make me think, "Smoker!"

2007 S60R Ti/Nord 191k - $6,500

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Survivor wagon. "No rust." Tonyc impersonator.

1983 245 MT Off-White/Black 237k - $5,700

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
No idea about where the price on this should be...

2016 XC90 RD T6 AWD Bursting/Black 78k - $32,500

·
Registered
5,231 Posts

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
How much is a paint color worth? OSD, "Lowest mileage V70 R in the country", "Volvo employee owned", "garaged". Nordkap is not stellar for mileage. Chin is "wonky".

2006 V70R Sonic/Nord 54k - $20,250

VIN: YV1SJ527762599659

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Those window air guides always make me think, "Smoker!"
no 'aroma' uncharge? someone better snag it before the mistake is noticed and the price goes up. it takes a pretty good investment to get that nicotine waft when you open the door. and I heard the tar helps rejuvenate that cheap volvo plastic though it does tend to make things a little sticky.

·
Registered
2004 V70 T5M
1,728 Posts
How much is a paint color worth? OSD, "Lowest mileage V70 R in the country", "Volvo employee owned", "garaged". Nordkap is not stellar for mileage. Chin is "wonky".

Nope. This is a $16k car on a good day.
This’ll sit on the market juuust like the other ones, until it’s taken down for lack of interest or the seller gets tired of getting offers at reasonable prices lol.

·
Registered
15,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #250
Lowest mileage?
Not true. Brian's old magicama GT...
I wonder how that norkap got so bad in such low use. Maybe a surfer? Laguna has a lot of pretty girls and was great to visit.

·
Registered
15,925 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts

This is like.. 40 min from where I'm standing. Let me know if anyone wants me to visit it in my (currently front bumperless) vR.

How should I patch up the droopy R chin? It's cracked in 2 places. Industrial staples + balsa wood? I cruised the subforum for solutions and the few I read seemed pointless and wonky.

are you talking about the wagon or the paunchy billhilly. funny I always thought of the TC as being suave and debonaire!!
lol I watched hilbilly elegy and was sufficed depressed. also been steadily dd'ing sonic 50% of the week since it's actually running pretty freaking well. my arse isn't that big but the nordkap does look worse than the 20K car though.

I wonder how that norkap got so bad in such low use. Maybe a surfer?
interesting cause mine was also owned by a surfer/biker, hence ALL the roof line dings. wonder if he'd throw those dakine surfboard pads in for free @ 20K. :rolleyes:

Happy Monday! Here's to NOT buying any more vehicles/car for rest of 2021.

·
Registered
2004 V70 T5M
1,728 Posts
What causes the droopy chin anyways?

·
Registered
12,707 Posts
What causes the droopy chin anyways?
Pretty much anything but most often parking stops and steep driveways/ curb cuts. Most often it's parking stops and when you back up there's a lip that hangs down a bit and can get caught on the parking stop. Mine got of sorts a few times and I was able to straighten it out again with a heat gun and some sheet metal screws and rattle can paint on the bottom of it. I never had cracking though.

Reactions: ZZZZZZZ

·
Registered
15,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #255
Mine has screws in the bottom, which is why I didn't notice any droop when I bought it. It was 104 the day I saw it, so wasn't about to lay on hot asphalt in a dress shirt and tie.
Did you buy the black $10K Miata you posted? That was hot.
Hillbilly Elegy was wild. Wanna see another good one? Watch The Florida Project on Netflix.
This is like.. 40 min from where I'm standing. Let me know if anyone wants me to visit it in my (currently front bumperless) vR.

How should I patch up the droopy R chin? It's cracked in 2 places. Industrial staples + balsa wood? I cruised the subforum for solutions and the few I read seemed pointless and wonky.

lol I watched hilbilly elegy and was sufficed depressed. also been steadily dd'ing sonic 50% of the week since it's actually running pretty freaking well. my arse isn't that big but the nordkap does look worse than the 20K car though.

interesting cause mine was also owned by a surfer/biker, hence ALL the roof line dings. wonder if he'd throw those dakine surfboard pads in for free @ 20K. :rolleyes:

Happy Monday! Here's to NOT buying any more vehicles/car for rest of 2021.

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
are you talking about the wagon or the paunchy billhilly. funny I always thought of the TC as being suave and debonaire!!
Like walking the red carpet with A-list celebrities? Or like 007-style?

(I meant the not wanting to row a Volvo wagon anymore.)

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Like walking the red carpet with A-list celebrities? Or like 007-style?

(I meant the not wanting to row a Volvo wagon anymore.)
guess I didn't read the script on the manual.

I'll have to go with the Bond archetype, A-listers have been looking down right raunchy and shaggy for quite some time now.

·
Registered
15,925 Posts
That guy sold. Not sure who has now. Perhaps!
I'm not sure what the current owner is doing with it. I think he has a garage though. That car is cursed. Everyone who owns it is afraid to drive it.

241 - 260 of 423 Posts