SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a their ixions off their car or remember if the backside of the wheel had indentations between each lug bolt hole? I'm in the middle of buying 25mm rear spacers for my wheels, but i want to double check that our wheels have that indentation. thanks:thumbup:

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Does anyone have a their ixions off their car or remember if the backside of the wheel had indentations between each lug bolt hole? I'm in the middle of buying 25mm rear spacers for my wheels, but i want to double check that our wheels have that indentation. thanks:thumbup:
in case anyone needs to know in the future, there is a indentation on the back of the wheel. they measure about 7mm deep.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Where are you finding 25mm spacers? I can only find 15mm spacers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Where are you finding 25mm spacers? I can only find 15mm spacers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i ordered them custom from bloxsport. i ended up with 10mm front and 25mm rear, both hubcentric. I just got word last week the spacers are complete and should be shipping out next week. Will post pictures when they come.:thumbup:

·
Registered
390 Posts
FYI, the addition of 15mm spacers to the rears greatly improved the handling of our XC60 R design for some reason. Quicker turn in, less understeer. Also added a thicker rear anti-roll bar later. No idea why, but even my wife noticed it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts