·
Registered
290 Posts
Just beautiful!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There is my car girls and me!! Kinda pays to be the gay guy with a cool Volvo lol!!! Since I have been gone, the car is basically brand new again, 4c all new with IPD springs, JZW Stage 3 hot tune, taking her to the local Porsche custom shop (reference Olsen Motorsports) and turning the K24 into a hybrid ( I am letting him decide). I am redoing the entire interior with custom carbon fiber for looks and doing a 2 tone gobi and metallic black, my interior is still better than showroom right now. I did buy a second car a year and a half ago, made a man choice to purchase a 2001 BMW 540i Sport Package which was terrible leaking oil to I sold it and bought a 2013 Honda CR-Z Hybrid which I love and send all attention to the R. My goal is 400 awhp and it shouldn't take a whole lot more to get to that. My wheels are custom made 2 piece forged Aristo Collection, no spacers and cost as much as a used 05 R with 90k miles. I have decided to keep this car and get possibly a Audi S6 or BMW 650 Gran Coupe and modify that as well. The love that I have for this car is great, I have had no issues, trolled the common issues with these cars and fixed the parts before they broke with the updated parts. Its been a great car to own. I see the young kids now getting the 2004's now and then when something breaks they cannot afford it, all I see for sale are poor R's like this now. I hope everyone is well, Ill be posting more pictures this coming season as well!!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here are some pics of my custom Aristo Collection 2-piece forged wheels, its nice to go from the box right on to the car without needing anything!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thank you, I figured that I would post after a couple years and show the R. I've been hiding it but there is a Passion red 06 that is very very alive and healthy!

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Strange, I always thought a requirement for being a car model was boobs, lol. :p
I saw that photo and started wondering about car model hiring standards. I guess I wasn't the only one.

As for the car, the eyebrows and red grill backing are not my taste but other than that, looks good. Well done! It should be interesting to see what the finished interior looks like.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Haha!! My blonde one has the boobs!! The other ones don't eat I suppose! I am changing the grill next season, played around with my body guy and he said lets do passion red mesh while he was fixing the winglets (hit a squirrel). I will post the interior in the spring when it is finished. I am curious myself how it will all tie together.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Great to see another passion R riding around man, i love mine as well but other than performance mods my exterior is pretty straight.

I would do your front grill in all black and remove the red on the headlamps, spoilers on a r is also not my thing i love how it looks without it.

Other than that, sick R man well done, keep us updated !

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Well done. On everything I mean, the car, the girls...

Normally I would give you sh*t for the racing stripes but they are actually really well done and tasteful.

I get the whole black and red scheme, but it might be cool to add another color in. I'm just envisioning the car with bronze or pale gold wheels and it's making my pants fit tight... Or maybe that's a different picture that's causing that.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Well done. On everything I mean, the car, the girls...

Normally I would give you sh*t for the racing stripes but they are actually really well done and tasteful.

I get the whole black and red scheme, but it might be cool to add another color in. I'm just envisioning the car with bronze or pale gold wheels and it's making my pants fit tight... Or maybe that's a different picture that's causing that.
I have to agree that gold on red is simply amazing, i have ipd r pegs painted in gold 18'' for summer and they are stunning with the red.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have to agree that gold on red is simply amazing, i have ipd r pegs painted in gold 18'' for summer and they are stunning with the red.
I have thought about that, Aristo Collection makes a great gold color for their wheels, I am trying something different on the wheels this coming season before changing them fully. I've only had them about a year and they were about 6k without tires so I have to keep them for a while. I might try the gold on pegs first then have Viga Designs add some gold in a new stripe. WHo knows, I am paying attention to the interior this year. I know my R isn't for everyone but I love it, its a show car that I race in the intermediate class as well at some well known tracks so she doesn't just sit for pictures.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
In 2017 I am 99% sure that I am buying a BMW 650 Gran Coupe w/ M sport package instead of the Audi S6 too so my Volvo will have a little friend!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts